Levenhuk Atom 10-30x50 Binoculars
Pricing and Options
Out of Stock
Levenhuk Atom 10-30x50 BinocularsPorro prism. Magnification: 10-30x. Objective lens diameter: 50 mm.
Levenhuk Atom 10-30x50 Binoculars are created for field and primary astronomical observations. This model has variable magnification, which is smoothly changed. Powerful 50-mm objectives form bright images not only during the day, but also at dusk. The binoculars feature quality optics, reliable construction and a comfortable-to-use design.
This model is designed using Porro prisms. The lenses, made of BK-7 borosilicate glass, are covered with full coating, making the produced images clear and sharp. Focusing is done easily using the central focusing wheel. For the most comfortable observations, the binoculars come with a diopter adjustment ring on the right eyepiece and soft rubber eyecups.
Levenhuk Atom 10-30x50 Binoculars have a sturdy shell armored with anti-slip rubber coating, which also protects the optics from dirt and dust. This model also features a mounting socket, allowing you to install it on a tripod.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Atom 10-30x50 Binoculars
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps
- Cleaning wipe
- User manual
- Magnification, x: 10-30
- Type: Porro prism
- Optics material: BK-7 glass
- Optics coating: Fully coated
- Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm: 50
- Exit pupil diameter, mm: 5
- Eye relief, mm: 14
- Field of view, degrees: 4.1
- Field of view, yds/1000 ft: 225
- Close focus, feet: 26.9
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment, diopters: 3
- Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm: 56-72
- Eyecups: Rubber
- Dimensions: 7.8 inches long x 7.8 inches wide x 2.6 inches high
- Objective Lens: 50 - 59mm
- Prism: Porro
- Magnification: 10 - 20X
- Color: Black
Country of Origin: China
7.8 In. X 7.8 In. X 2.6 In.
10 - 20X
50 - 59mm