Great scope. Perfect eye-relief and the red dot with BDC is amazing....
ITEM#: 13902149Firearm is not included with this product. This Leupold VX-R 3-9x40mm Rifle Scope uses fiber optic reticle technology to illuminate the center of the Ballistic FireDot reticle. The scope also uses Proprietary Motion Sensor Technology to activate the FireDot reticle whenever the rifle is moved.
- Ballistic FireDot reticle is designed for extended range shooting when fast target acquisition is critical
- Reticle is ideal for varmint, antelope, and longer shots on big game
- Extra-bright centerpoint dot
- Fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for low light hunting situations
- A single touch of the button initially activates illumination, offering eight different intensity settings including high/ low indicator
- FireDot reticle automatically switches to stand-by mode after five minutes of inactivity, then reactivates whenever the rifle is moved
- Powered by a CR-2032 coin battery
- Matte Black finish
- 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for a greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
- Twin bias spring erector assembly for extreme strength and precision
- One turn, extended focus range eyepiece lets you quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions
- Blackened lens edges work to reduce unwanted glare and diffusion
- Index Matched Lens System for exceptional brightness, color fidelity and contrast
- All exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat, an ion-assisted lens coating for optimized light management and unparalleled scratch resistance
- Lead-free glass lenses
- Second Generation Argon/ Krypton waterproofing
- 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Dimensions: 12.7 inches long x 1.8 inches wide x 1.8 inches tall
|Objective Lens||40 - 49mm|
|Dimensions||12.7 inches long x 1.8 inches wide x 1.8 inches tall|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.