ITEM#: 14270520Firearm is not included with this product. The Leupold VX-2 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope features ground, lead-free lenses with scratch resistant DiamondCoat lens coatings. The scope boasts optimal brightness and image quality in all light conditions.
- 1-inch tube
- Tactile power indicator makes it easy to tell your scopes magnification by touch, without taking your eye from the eyepiece
- Quantum Optical System features carefully selected and ground lead-free lenses
- Index Matched lens coatings provide optimal brightness and image quality in all light conditions
- DiamondCoat on exterior lens surfaces provides scratch resistance
- Externally threaded fast focus eyepiece for quick and easy reticle focus
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Finger adjustable (1/ 4 MOA per click) windage and elevation adjustments
- Custom Dial System (CDS) lets you tailor your scope settings to your specific ballistics and sight-in conditions (on select models)
- With purchase of CDS model, you receive one customized ballistically matched adjustment dial upon receipt of scope, simply contact Leupold with your ballistics data
- Gloss black available in duplex reticle
- Matte black available in the following reticles: Duplex, Duplex with Custom Dial System, Long Range Duplex
- Dimensions: 12.3 inches long x 2.3 inches wide x 2.3 inches high
This defense article is controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and may not be exported to any Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad.
|Objective Lens||50 - 59mm|
|Dimensions||12.3 inches long x 2.3 inches wide x 2.3 inches high|
|Model Number||110804, 110805, 114406, 110807|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.