Leapers UTG Recon 360 Center-height Bipod
ITEM#: 20352503Achieve ultimate firearm stability with this Leapers bipod. This bipod features a 360-degree range of movement with multiple lock positions and angles to accommodate various firearms, and it has rubberized slip pads for superb footing.
- Unique Tension Adjustable 360-degree Panning with Multi-axial Tilting Base to Achieve Virtually Any Desired Bipod Adjustment
- Versatile Bi-directional Bipod Folding with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Convenient Use on Different Firearms at Varying Angles
- Metal Construction with Square Steel Cross Bolt for Superior Hold on any Picatinny Rail
- Innovative Offset Picatinny Mounting Deck Frees up Handguard Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 3 Extendable Lengths Lockable via Thumb Wheel for Enhanced Stability at Multiple Heights
- Non-slip Rubberized Foot Pads for any Terrain or Surface
- Complete with Swivel Stud Kit for Swivel Stud Mounting
- Center Height Adjustable From 5.59"-7"
- Panning: Yes
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes
- Foldable Arms: Yes
- Swivel Stud Mount: Yes
- Picatinny Mount: Yes
- Reversible Arms
- Folding: Yes
- Stand: Rubberized Stand
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 12 oz
- Finish: Black
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||7.25 inches x 3.5 inches x 2 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.