"what is the pack wt of this"
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 3-5 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve's intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- The Right Size: At 72-inch long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad's design.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it's needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad's storage bag - already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 9.1 oz. and packs to 3”x6”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
|Airbed Valve Type||Dual lock|
|Chair Seat Height||12 in.|
|Holding Tank Capacity||4.1 - 5 gallons|
|Product Features||Includes Carry Bag, Waterproof|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for shopping with us toshainco. The pack weight is 8 ounces. Have a great day.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Camping Cots vs Air Beds
Camping Cots vs. Air Beds from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about camping cots and air beds.
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Adventurer
Consider camping essentials, hiking gear, and outdoor leisure when looking for the perfect gifts to treat your nature-loving lady. Whether she's a hardcore explorer or prefers the luxury of glamping, give her a gift that will inspire her adventurous side.
Camping Gear Buying Guide
Camping Gear Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about camping gear.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.