"Why did you choose this product?"
I spend lot of time on numerous sites and offers for this product ...Finally best online shop ever for this bike rack ....I'm completely satisfied .....
ITEM#: 16089262With the ability to carry up to 55 pounds, the Ibera PakRak Bicycle Touring Carrier Plus+ is made of heat-treated anodized aluminum. This extremely durable rack is ideal for long bike rides with heavy equipment.
- Has a reflector attachable for enhanced nighttime safety
- Fits most 26-inch and 700c bicycle frames
- Compatibility: Compatible with Ibera PakRak IB-BA1, IB-BA14, IB-BA15, IB-BA16, IB-BA9, and strap-attached bags
- Set includes: One (1) Bike PAKRAK Touring Carrier Plus+ Rack and mounting hardware
- Brand: Ibera USA
- Model: IB-RA4
- Materials: Durable lightweight heat-treated aluminum, metal screws and taillight attachment, plastic, rubber sizing shims
- Colors: Black
- Dimensions: 15.5 inches high x 6.0 inches wide x 15.5 to 16.5 inches deep
- Weight: 1.67 lbs
|Material||Aluminum, Metal, Plastic|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Questions & Answers
Would like to use my bike for running local errands and shopping
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.