"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 13858173Keep your feet warmer with Heat Holders thermal socks for men. These thermal socks come in a variety of colors and make a great addition to your wardrobe, especially if you live in a cold climate or suffer from cold feet. Heat Holders are manufactured from heavy fibers that provide helpful thermal benefits. If you hunt, fish, ice skate or spend time outdoors, you'll appreciate that these socks have a 2.34 thermal overall grade and are seven times warmer than plain cotton socks.
- Colors: Black, navy, charcoal, earth brown, forest green, denim, stonewash, red
- Fits men's US shoe sizes 7-12
- An extremely high Thermal Overall Grade (TOG) of 2.34
- This thermal sock is 7-times warmer than a basic cotton sock
- Heat Holders are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities
- With long pile cushioning, these thermal socks will help keep feet fully comfortable and supported
- The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer
- Specially developed advanced fibers provide high performance insulation against cold with superior moisture wicking abilities
- Innovative long looped thermal pile knitting technology products a unique, extra-long looped cushion pile to hold in more warm air, increasing the thermal TOG rating
- Using an intense brushing process produces a soft brushed inner fabric that maximizes the amount of warm air held inside the socks for all-day warmth and comfort
- Sizing: US (7-12), EUR (39-45), UK (6-11)
- Care instructions: Machine washable, permanent press on the warm setting (40-degrees Celsius, 105-degrees Fahrenheit) with a mild detergent, hang dry
- Materials: 91-percent acrylic, 5-percent nylon, 3-percent polyester, 1-percent elastane
|Color||Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red|
|Fabric Care||Machine Wash|
|Dimensions||4 in. H X 2 in. W X 11 in. L|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
These socks are very warm and comfortable! They are thick so may not fit with tightly fitting shoes.Read More
My son and grandsons liked these sock so much they wanted more this year!Read More
Bought for both husband and son they both loved these. Husband said softest and warmest socks he has ever had. Kept their feet cold through brutal northern Indiana winter.Read More
great socks that keep feet warm!!!Read More
these are wonderful. feel great and keep your feet supper warkRead More
My brother says they work wellRead More
Questions & Answers
Looked warm for snow skiing.
I'm working on a cold environment so I need to keep my feet warm
Bought for my son for Christmas.
husbands suffer from constant cold feet
My brother works outdoors and hunts. I think these will keep him toasty all winter.
Birthday Gift for Dad
"how many pairs do you get for $20??"
This is one set of socks.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.