"We're looking for a device that we can use to measure the depth of water in our residential well. The well is about 75 feet deep, but the water level usually is around 55 feet or less. Can this device be used to accurately measure the depth of water if the surface of the water is around 40-60 feet below the point at which the device is held?"
ITEM#: 20438075Gauge depth readings with absolute precision and control thanks to this handheld depth finder from HawkEye. This device allows for depth reading down to 240 feet and provides pertinent information on a backlit LCD screen.
- Strong beam is like an underwater flashlight
- Real-time depth readings
- Current water or air temperature indication
- Precise depth readings up to 240 feet
- Shoot-Thru technology reads through ice and boat hulls
- All information can be read on backlit, liquid crystal display
- Dimensions: 8 inches tall x 2 inches in diameter
|Dimensions||8 inches tall x 2 inches in diameter|
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details