I love the E6 ball, it is a low spin ball designed to go straight. I saw these and I was a little skeptical about buying recycled balls, but getting 72 for less than the price of 2 dozen at the store, I figured I would give it a shot. Between the two bags you get in a case, 99% of them were in real good condition. Nice and white, no yellowed balls or water pocked ones. No scuffs or cuts either. the other 1% looks like they had been cut or scuffed a bit and polished down during "recycling". You could see where the ball label had been buffed off, But again, only a couple few of those. Overall you can't tell the difference in playability between these and new ones and you can't beat the price.
STRONG paint smell
How strong? I recoiled when I opened the bag. When I put the bag in my car it filled the vehicle with an overpowering odor my daughter commented on. Put the balls in a laundry basket and kept them outside to let the air dry the paint and let off some fumes, but hasn't helped much. That said, the balls are in decent shape for the price. I'd say 25-30% are playable on a course. I use the rest for practice. It's clear few of these balls were originally yellow. They are painted over, and I just hope it's not unsafe paint that will make me a lead poisoning fatality. I certainly wouldn't put my lips to any of them, even after sinking a long birdie putt.
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you need further help or information please visit our Online Help Center