"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16765910Fish without fear in this Frabill 12 ice-fishing jacket. TheThinsulate fill captures body heat while allowing moisture toescape, keeping you warm and dry at your favorite ice-fishing hole.The nylon Taslan shell is water and wind resistant and lined withtricot, so it guards against moisture and cold without adding extrabulk.
Safety comes first when fishing in harsh elements, and thisjacket is up to the challenge. The built-in self-rescue setincludes ice pick holsters located high on the chest, and Frabillice safety inter-label drainage mesh helps to reduce water weight.
- Safety components include a self-rescue feature set with ice pick holsters and Frabill ice safety inter-label drainage mesh to minimize water weight
- Attractive black-and-gray color pattern
- Comes in a range of men's sizes, from medium to 3XL
- Convenient pocket placement includes five pockets, three on chest and two on abdominal area
- Hooded collar protects head and ears
- Lightweight tricot lining
- Jacket features a zipper closure to block cold winds
- Nylon Taslan shell resists wind and water
- Thinsulate fill for warmth
- Clean with a damp cloth to maintain water resistance
- I2 jacket matches I2 bibs
The approximate length from the top center back to the hem is29.5 inches. The measurement was taken from a size XL.
Click here to view our men's sizing guide
- Shell: Nylon Taslan Shell
- Fill: Thinsulate
- Lining: 100 percent Tricot
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Model: I2 jacket
All measurements are approximate and may vary by size.
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Model Number||I2 Jacket|
|Country of Origin||China|
Good coat, just not for Wisconsin winters!
Bought this for my son for Christmas but returned as not enough warmth especially in sleeves for our cold December ice fishing conditions. We returned and the process was very smooth. Thanks!Read More
not a winter jacket
Purchased this jacket and bibs for my husband to use in the winter and it was not insulated.Read More
Went ice fishing over the weekend. It was -11 when we pulled up. The jacket is more of a shell, not well insulated. It did offer plenty of pockets for gloves etc...I was layered up with a base layer long sleeve shirt and a heavy pull over hoodie. The wind still got through a bit and got chilled. over all it did its job and I stayed dry.Read More
Good quality, fit and value.Read More
Frabrill Fishing Jacekt
Great price, awesome jacket. Matched the pants perfectly!Read More
Questions & Answers
same as the bibs
"whats the difference between i2 and i3"
Hello ryan, I couldn't only find that these look a little different. They both have the same features though. Have a great day!
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details