"Why did you choose this product?"
excellent arrow head and i will buy more but you should check out the toxic arrow head they are very excellent and they will put down anything you shoot with them...
Flying Arrow Archery Cyclone Broadhead
ITEM#: 16286283Introducing the Cyclone Broadhead, a more conventional style head, but with a Flying Arrow twist. The happy medium between the lethal Toxic Broadhead and the classic three blade design, the Cyclone has a 1 in.-1 1/18 in. cutting diameter, and a massive bone crushing chisel tip. Toxic & Cyclone 100 Grain Blades are interchangeable. (3 per package.)
- C3100: Cyclone 100 Grain, 1 in. cutting diameter.
- C3100-D6: Cyclone Deep Six™ broadhead tapers to match shaft diameter for less friction & drag during flight and throughout arrow penetration. Easton micro diameter shafts track behind broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-throughs. 1 in. cutting diameter.
- C3100-CB: The Cyclone Black Crossbow has a specially designed ferrule that tapers out to be flush with today's larger diameter crossbow bolts. 1 in. cutting diameter.
- C3125: Cyclone 125 Grain, 1-1/8 in. cutting diameter.
- C3100-P: For the manliest of men and the sassiest of women, the Cyclone broadheads come in a classy, sassy pink. It looks sassy knocked or in a quiver, and it also supports breast cancer awareness. Flying Arrow Archery is spreading awareness one shot at a time. 1 in. cutting diameter
- Meatworm Technology
- RCD (Radical Core Decompression Technology)
- Spiral Wound Channel
- Brand: Flying Arrow
- Model: C3100 / C3100-D6 / C3100-CB / C3125
- Materials: Aluminum/Steel
- Color: Silver or Black or Pink
- Dimensions: 4.25x2.25 cm
- Weight: 0.25 oz
|Color||Black, Pink, Silver|
|Country of Origin||United States|
excellent arrow head and i will buy more but you should check out the toxic arrow head they are very excellent and they will put down anything you shoot with themRead More
Questions & Answers
because i have a crossbow that i hunt deer with
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.