"Has anyone purchased the extended warranty for this machine and had to use it for repair or use the manufacturers warranty for repair of this machine? If so, how was the claims and repair process? Were you satisfied with it?"
Fitness Reality E5500XL Magnetic Elliptical Trainer with Target Workout Computer Programsby Fitness Reality
- Extended user weight capacity of 270 lbs
- An 18 inch smooth elliptical stride length provides a comfortable and full range work out without any strain on the knees or ankles
- 24 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance
- 21 Computer pre-set Workout Programs
- Backlit LCD Computer displays distance, time, RPM, calories burned, speed, pulse, odometer and Watts
- 3 Computer goal workout settings: distance, time and calories burned
- Recovery feature provides heart rate evaluation after workout
- A special engineered sleek and slim design provides the most natural stride motion
- Dual action handlebars provide a complete upper body workout
- Double Transmission operates with a consistent 2 flywheel and 2 belt design system
- A Double Transmission system results in increased momentum and a smoother striding motion
- Double Transmission utilizes a compact design that reduces the overall size of the elliptical trainer
- A strong and durable 3 piece cranking system for high end performance and continuous momentum
- Hand Pulse Sensors allow you to monitor your heart rate
- Smoother than most single flywheel elliptical machines
- The larger stride pedal design prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Built in transportation wheels for easy relocation
- Extended leg stabilizers prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- The distance between the two pedals is only 6' so there is no strain on the inner thighs
- The lowest position of the pedals are only 6' off the ground providing safe on and off capability
- Mobile phone/tablet holder included
- Water bottle holder included
- AC adapter included
- Some assembly is required
- Product Weight: 93 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Elliptical Power Source: AC Power Cord
- Stride Length Maximum: 16 - 18 inches
- Elliptical Resistance: Motorized
- Ellipitical Drive System: Rear
- Product Features: Grip Pulse Sensor, Water Bottle Holder
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Portability: Portable
- Stride Adjustability: Non-Adjustible Stride
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips Only
- Weight Capacity: 250 - 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 57.5 inches long x 24 inches wide x 66 inches high
WARNING: Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Console Display Type||LCD|
|Ellipitical Drive System||Rear|
|Elliptical Power Source||AC Power Cord|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Product Features||Grip Pulse Sensor, Water Bottle Holder|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Stride Adjustability||Non-Adjustible Stride|
|Weight Capacity||250 - 300 lbs|
|Dimensions||57.5 inches long x 24 inches wide x 66 inches high|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
This elliptical is okay fir the money and was relatively easy to put together. As far a range of motion goes it feels a bit awkward. The strides are short. Im 5'7" and it the strides feel off.Read More
I was surprised at the quality of this machine. So far I haven't had any problems with it. The instructions were easy to follow and it took about an hour to put everything together. Getting it out of the packaging was a big pain in the bottom. Machine is sturdy, display works well, very satisfied.Read More
Great gift for the fitness conscious
This was an excellent deal for a gift. I purchased two, one for my husband, and the other for my daughter and her husband. They all loved this machine and continue to use it. They reported that it was not too difficult to assemble.Read More
Very beautiful item. I recommend it.
Very beautiful item. I recommend it to everyone out there. Quality product. Awesome design. Something everyone would love and appreciate for their family.Read More
Solid home machine
We are very happy with this machine. It has just enough length in the foot motion to work for our family which has people of varying height. If you are careful when putting it together, it should feel solid upon completion. I would give it 5 stars if the motion was just a little smoother but I really cannot complain as it is very comfortable to use and we are glad we bought it. It gives a good workout so beginners and advanced athletes should be happy. Good purchase.Read More
Great compact equipment
Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it yet due to a medical condition. Assembly very easy instructions very clear anyone can do it. My husband has used it and agrees it's well worth the money, can move it around fairly easily, doesn't take up a lot if room, good workout. Has spot for your phone, iPad, water bottle. We live in Florida and the summer is just too hot to go riding or running, so this works out great for us. Looking forward to going the distance!Read More
Great Price & Very easy to put together
I bought this for both my wife and I to use. I expected to set aside, like the 100's of other products I have had to put together, a 4 hour block of time. Not so this time. This is by far the easiest and well written set of instructions. It took me 30 minutes to put together. The instructions were in detailed English and even told you the order to tighten the screws. Very very simple. Once together it was easy to choose a program and start your workout. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because the electronics didn't allow you to set a body weight or type. My wife who is 145lbs and myself who is 275lbs show burning the same amount of calories for the same workout.Read More
Questions & Answers
"What is the battery section for - is that just for if you don't want to plug it in?"
I suppose so, I plug mine in. I never put batteries in
"I am 6'3" with long legs. Would the stride work for me?"
"is it stable on carpet?"
Yes U live in an upstairs apartment and I have carpet this works great and it is very quiet.
I live in an upstairs apartment.
"Why did you choose this product?"
Need to exercise more and it was affordable
Price is reasonable and reviews were good of product
Price and customer reviews
"Does this machine fold up?"
The Fitness Reality E5500XL is not able to be folded.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.