"17" or 20" Overall? Overall weight"
He loves it and used it when we went camping...
- Ideal for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs
- Shock-absorbing DuraFrame handle is light weight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Perfect as a secondary axe for quick jobs, the X11 is designed for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X11 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can split wood more easily with the X11, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain.
- Type: Hatchets & Axes
- Material: Metal, Wood, Plastic
- Color: Multi
|Material||Metal, Plastic, Wood|
|Type||Hatchets & Axes|
|Dimensions||20 inches high x 7 inches wide x 1 inches long|
|Country of Origin||China|
Gift for husband
He loves it and used it when we went camping
Questions & Answers
The shipping weight is approximately 3 pounds. The height is approximately 20 inches.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details