"17" or 20" Overall? Overall weight"
He loves it and used it when we went camping...
- Ideal for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs
- Shock-absorbing DuraFrame handle is light weight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Unique head shape disperses wood from the blade for clean splitting
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Perfect as a secondary axe for quick jobs, the X11 is designed for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs. Like every X-Series Hatchet or Axe, the X11 combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. Since you can split wood more easily with the X11, each job requires less time, less effort and less hand strain.
- Type: Hatchets & Axes
- Material: Metal, Wood, Plastic
- Color: Multi
|Material||Metal, Plastic, Wood|
|Type||Hatchets & Axes|
|Dimensions||20 inches high x 7 inches wide x 1 inches long|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
The shipping weight is approximately 3 pounds. The height is approximately 20 inches.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details