"Why did you choose this product?"
Much sturdier than I expected based on previous inexpensive bikes I've bought before. Feels solid with nice smooth pedaling. Seat is pretty comfortable. Desk and height adjustments are a little awkward, not that easy to do on the fly but still doable....
This user earned $5.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ITEM#: 18763442Give your workout regimen a technological boost with this folding exercise bike. The attached work surface is ideal for working on your laptop or other device while burning calories and boosting your heart rate. The bike folds for storage and comes with wheels for easy transport. Equipped with an LCD display, heart rate monitor and water bottle holder its compact design lets you multi-task at any time.
- Semi-Recumbent Design: Very easy to get on and off the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs
- Durable powder coated steel frame construction
- Patent pending
- Compact Design: Folds for storage and can be moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension Resistance: An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- Computer: A LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, odometer, scan and heart rate
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Sensors for monitoring your heart rate
- Crank System: 3-piece 'high torque'; cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quiet Belt Drive System: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- Safety: A larger pedal design with safety straps prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating Comfort: Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Adjustable to fit 5 x 1 to 6 x 3 inches user height
- Folding Capability: The bike can still fold up when fully assembled, with a foot print of 21.3 inches long x 25.5 inches wide x 54 inches high
- 16 inches long x 24 inches wide working surface
- Three (3) angle adjustable desk top 0° (level), 16° and 33°
- Five (5) Height adjustments 41 up to 45 inches
- Forward and back adjustability for sitting or standing positions
- Holds up to a maximum weight of 44 lbs
- Two (2) cup holders
- Storage Drawer: Large enough to store your smart devices, keys, pens, paper etc
- Soft foam durable arm rest
- Exclusive 2.5-inch thick foam AIRSOFT seat
- The AIRSOFT Seat is large and oversized (11 inches long x 15 inches wide), using aerodynamic healthcare technology allowing air to breathe through the fabric. The seat remains cool after many hours of use.
- Large 1.3-ing thick foam cushioned backrest (15.5 inches high x 11.3 inches wide)
- All batteries included (Two (2) 'AAA')
- Laptop, mobile phone, iPad and dumbbell not included
- Adjustable Height Leg Stabilizers: Prevent any shaking or tipping when exercising
- Weight: 64.7 lbs
- Dimensions (Set Up): 45.3 inches long x 25 inches wide x 51.3 inches high
- Frame Warranty: 3 years
- Wearable Parts Warranty: 90 days
WARNING:Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Console Display Type||LCD|
|Cycle Control Panel||Electronic|
|Cycle Handle Bar||Standard|
|Cycle Pedal||Standard with Straps|
|Cycle Power Source||Batteries|
|Cycle Seat Positioning||Adjustable|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Product Features||Cycle Book Rack, Grip Pulse Sensor, Water Bottle Holder|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Weight Capacity||250 - 300 lbs|
|Dimensions||45.3" L x 25" W x 51.3" H|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Quality exercise bike. Worth every penny, IMO
I had been wanting a fold-up exercise bike for a while, just to save space in our living room. I researched several different bikes, but eventually chose this one because of the attached work desk since I work on a laptop most of the time. To be completely honest, I did not want to pay this much for an excercise bike, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. The frame is very sturdy, albiet a bit heavier than other fold-up bikes would be, and the seat and backrest are firm, but comfortable. The desk is well-made plastic and can easily support my laptop. The cupholders at the top corners are nice too. The seat, backrest and desk are all adjustable, making it easy to find the right combination for your workout. The pedaling action is very quiet. I was actually really surprised by how quiet it was. You could probably keep this in your bedroom and exercise without disturbing your sleeping spouse. I'm really loving this bike, and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a work and exercise station like this. I will say this though: If you are any shorter than 5'2", you may want to look for a different bike. I have to have the seat adjusted all the way down for me to be able to keep my feet on the pedals throughout the whole pedal rotation. I can still reach it no problem, but anyone shorter than me may have a hard time.Read More
Better than expected
Much sturdier than I expected based on previous inexpensive bikes I've bought before. Feels solid with nice smooth pedaling. Seat is pretty comfortable. Desk and height adjustments are a little awkward, not that easy to do on the fly but still doable.Read More
Serves it’s purpose.
Serves it’s purpose. I put this alongside my bed in front of the TV. That way I get some exercise. I only wish it were a little more compact so I could slide it under my bed.Read More
Very compact yet comfortable for my 5'9" frameRead More
Really good function for working while exercising.
I did have to bungee two pillows behind my back, since my legs are so short, but I am able to read comfortably while cycling now.Read More
I LOVE THIS BIKE. I work on it daily.Read More
Questions & Answers
Unstable knees unable to use tread mill Looking for something to keep active and get exercise
"Can the delivery person bring it into my home?"
For immediate assistance with this issue please contact Customer Care at - U.S. and Canada Toll free: 1-800-The-BIG-O (843-2446)
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details