"Are the handlebars adjustable, both horizontally and vertically? Is the seat adjustable, both horizontally and vertically? How much does the bike weigh? Where is the bike manufactured?"
took a little time to put together, but it works perfectly. Follow the user book and you will be in business immediately. Runs quietly while riding and keeps track of your progress with the included computer....
ITEM#: 14533961The Exerpeutic LX 9 Indoor Training cycle or is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the LX9 is the cycling bike for you. Most indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The LX9 not only has a computer monitor, it also provides heat pulse readout capability so you can stay in your target heart rate zone at all times. And there is more! Our unique twin handlebar design will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace and taking your workout to another level.
- 'Twin' handlebar cycling bike design with 2 way direct pedaling
- An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed, and heart pulse monitoring
- Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone
- Utilizing direct drive, there is double direction pedaling capability as well as the capability to stand on pedals to simulate uphill biking
- Cast iron chrome flywheel weighs 40lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
- Aluminum alloy pedals with secure Toe Cages and adjustable safety straps included to help get that extra forward leg thrust
- Soft foam covered 'Twin' handlebars will adjust upward and downward locking into 6 different positions
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
- Emergency braking system included to instantly stop the flywheel
- Solid 3 piece silent and smooth crank system
- Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise
- Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
- Includes elbow support pads
- Materials: Steel/Plastic
- Dimensions: 47 inches high x 20 inches wide x 31 inches deep
- Weight capacity: 325 pounds
WARNING: Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Console Display Type||LCD|
|Cycle Control Panel||Electronic|
|Cycle Handle Bar||Standard|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Stride Adjustability||Manually Adjustible Stride|
|Tread Cushioning||Heavy duty|
|Weight Capacity||301 -350 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Inspire Fitness Ic2 Indoor Training Cycle Exercise Bike
Exerpeutic WORKFIT 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse
Stamina Products InStride POP Fitness Cycle
GYM of Fitness FN98006B Upright Magnetic Exercise Bike
GYM of Fitness FN98009B Upright Magnetic Exercise Bike
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1421 Indoor Cycling Bike
took a little time to put together, but it works perfectly. Follow the user book and you will be in business immediately. Runs quietly while riding and keeps track of your progress with the included computer.Read More
once received, i noticed the box damaged everywhere. the bike main frame has many dints and scratches. screws were missing. it feels like a used bike not brand new. very disappointingRead More
Questions & Answers
Hello pngunme, Yes the handlebars and seat can both be adjusted horizontally and vertically, it weighs 105 lbs and it was manufactured in China. I hope this helps, thanks for shopping with us.
"Wha's the Drive System?"
Thank you for your interest in the Exerpeutic LX9 Super High Capacity Training Cycle with Computer, Elbow Pads and Pulse Sensors. It is a Chain Driven System.
"How many pounds is the flywheel?"
Thank you for your interest in the Exerpeutic LX9 Super High Capacity Training Cycle with Computer, Elbow Pads and Pulse Sensors. The flywheel is 45 LBS.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Exercise Bike Buying Guide
Exercise Bike Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about exercise bikes.
How to Compare Exercise Bicycles
How to Compare Exercise Bicycles from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to compare exercise bicycles.
FAQs about Exercise Bikes
FAQs about Exercise Bikes from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about FAQs about exercise bikes.
Home Gym Essentials
Learn everything you need to know about creating your own home gym. Shop our huge selection of exercise equipment at Overstock.com.
How to Set Up a Home Gym
How to Set Up a Home Gym from Overstock.com. It's easy to create a place to work out at home and get fit without ever leaving your house. Follow these steps and shop for home gym equipment.
Best Home Gym Machines for Strength Training
Best Home Gym Machines for Strength Training from Overstock.com. Here are some of the home gym machines you should consider adding to your home gym.
Best Exercise Equipment for a Home Gym
Best Exercise Equipment for a Home Gym from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best exercise equipment for a home gym.
Top 5 Home Gym Machines
Top 5 Home Gym Machines from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top five home gym machines.
Treadmills vs Elliptical Trainers
Treadmills vs. Elliptical Trainers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about treadmills and elliptical trainers.
FAQs about Home Gyms
FAQs about Home Gyms from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about home gyms.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details