"Is the stride length adjustable? My husband is 6' tall but I'm only 4' 11"."
ITEM#: 14533963The Exerpeutic 650 23-inch Stride Elliptical provides a zero impact workout with no stress on hips, ankles. It provides a Fitness Club long stride length of 23 inches which you will not find on similarly priced elliptical machines for the home.
- 23-inch stride length, this represents a 20-percent longer stride than comparably priced elliptical machines
- Solid forged steel, 'fail safe' crank mechanism
- 20lbs precision balanced flywheel for an optimum and continual elliptical motion
- LCD window programmable computer with 12 different workout programs
- Tough polyurethane rollers typically found in Fitness Clubs will not crack or break during the life of the elliptical
- Dual sensor pulse pads on the additional stationary handlebars provide heart rate monitoring by staying within your Target Heart Rate Zone and giving accurate heart pulse measurements
- Dual action workout arms will provide an upper body workout to tone the whole body and are foam covered to provide a secure hand grip
- Patented 'Dura Tight' tension system, never needs adjustment, so maintenance on the elliptical is minimal
- Cast aluminum rails will not scratch or dent providing for smooth striding
- The flywheel is dual directional for frontwards and backwards workout capability
- Commercial oversized ribbed pedal design and edge retainers prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- By striding backwards you will work entirely different muscle groups to strengthen your legs in many different areas
- Transportation wheels let the product be moved around
- Comes with water bottle holder, reading rack, and accesstory holder on the computer monitor
- Dimensions: 60 inches high x 36 inches wide x 70 inches long
- Material: Steel/plastic
- Meter Functions: 12 different workout programs
- Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
WARNING: Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Ellipitical Drive System||Front|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Maximum Incline||16 to 20 percent|
|Stride Adjustability||Power Adjustible Stride|
|Weight Capacity||301 -350 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Freemotion 645 Elliptical
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E1114 Elliptical Trainer
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E2310 Flywheel Elliptical Trainer
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3617 Long-Stride Magnetic Elliptical
Sunny Health and Fitness P8300 Pink Magnetic Elliptical
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-E3416H Magnetic Elliptical Trainer with Tablet Holder
Freemotion 845 Elliptical
See Price in Cart
ASUNA 4300 Elliptical Trainer
Questions & Answers
Hello Hoosiemama, the stride is not adjustable. However, it features a 23-inch stride length which should accommodate heights between 4'11" to 6'4". I hope this info helps. Thanks for shopping with us!
"What is the max of resistance and incline this goes up to?"
Thank you for contacting us, klgunn. Unfortunately this item does not incline, but instead strides. The flywheel for this item is dual directional for frontwards and backwards workout capability. By striding backwards you will work entirely different muscle groups to strengthen your legs in many different areas. v 16 levels of resistance with digital control. v 23 inches stride length. This represents a 20% longer stride than comparably priced elliptical machines. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
"does the exerpeutic 650 elliptical come with or have an adaptor?"
Hello cmd0220, this does not come with an adapter. Thank you for shopping with us! Amanda
"How far are you off the ground are you at it's highest point in the exercise?"
Thanks for your interest, The pedal will be off from the ground by 20 inches when it reaches its highest point during exercising. Hope this helps.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Select an Elliptical Trainer
How to Select an Elliptical Trainer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to select an elliptical trainer.
Advantages of Using Elliptical Trainers
Advantages of Using Elliptical Trainers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the advantages of using elliptical trainers.
Elliptical Trainer Buying Guide
Elliptical Trainer Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about elliptical trainers.
How to Compare Elliptical Trainers
How to Compare Elliptical Trainers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to compare elliptical trainers.
Best Features of an Elliptical Machine
Best Features of an Elliptical Machine from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best features of an elliptical machine.
Home Gym Essentials
Learn everything you need to know about creating your own home gym. Shop our huge selection of exercise equipment at Overstock.com.
How to Set Up a Home Gym
How to Set Up a Home Gym from Overstock.com. It's easy to create a place to work out at home and get fit without ever leaving your house. Follow these steps and shop for home gym equipment.
Best Home Gym Machines for Strength Training
Best Home Gym Machines for Strength Training from Overstock.com. Here are some of the home gym machines you should consider adding to your home gym.
Best Exercise Equipment for a Home Gym
Best Exercise Equipment for a Home Gym from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best exercise equipment for a home gym.
Top 5 Home Gym Machines
Top 5 Home Gym Machines from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top five home gym machines.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.