Holds the receiver real good. I would say this would not be good for barrel nut torquing but for light maintenance and cleaning it is perfect....
ITEM#: 16377235The Delta Series AR-15 Mag Well Vise Block is quite possibly the handiest tool an AR-15 owner could ask for. Designed for use with the Tipton Best Gun Vise, this center support slides into the magazine well and provides a steady base for cleaning or light gunsmithing on your AR-15, in either breech or closed position. Users without a Best Gun Vise can mount the Mag Well Vise Block directly to their bench top with the included fasteners. Loaded with handy features, this tool is a must have for anyone with an AR-15.
- Supports AR-15 for cleaning and light gunsmithing operations
- Designed for use with Tipton Best Gun Vise, mounts to center rail with included fasteners
- Also designed to mount to your bench top, with the included fasteners
- Innovative bolt service station locks bolt in for servicing extractor pin
- Center section rotates 180-degrees (in 7-degree increments) and locks into place at desired location
- Locks into place using magazine lock on your receiver
- Built-in hammer stop prevents damage to lower receiver
- Solvent-resistant polymer provides durability and is non-marring to surfaces
- Mag well arm is removable for clamping in a bench vise when additional rigidity is required
- Brand: Wheeler
- Model: 156211
- Materials: Plastic
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions: 12 inches long x 7 inches wide x 1 inch high
- Weight: 1 pound
|Type||Vises & Stations|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.