ITEM#: 13508202Firearm is not included with this product. This Daniel Defense 9.0 Midlength Omega Rail is a free float rail system designed to work with standard midlength M4 or AR15 gas systems or over a low profile gas block on a carbine length gas system. The rail system is built to the 1913 Military Specification.
- The only free float rail system that accommodates individual operator installations requiring zero modification to the host weapon
- Integrated limited rotation QD sling swivel mounts
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform
- User installed with no special tools
- Oval shape feels like a traditional hand guard
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Mil-spec Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Mil-spec fasteners
- Four Mil-spec Picatinny rails
- Weight: 9.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.875 inches long x 1.9 inches wide x 1.9 inches tall
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Dimensions||8.875 inches long x 1.9 inches wide x 1.9 inches tall|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.