ITEM#: 16982720The power of the Daiwa Crossfire Spinning Reel matched with the perfect Daiwa rod, Superior gear performance comes from Digigear technology, maximizing speed and durability, The ABS spool keeps line from tangling, helps you cast longer, and is outfitted with large drag washers for smooth, consistent drag, Matched with a 1 piece graphite rod, the Daiwa Crossfire Spinning Combo arms anglers for stronger performance on the water.
- 26 ton IM-6 Graphite blank construction, Aluminum Oxide guides
- Stainless hooded reel seat, Split-design foam grip
- Length: 6', Power: Medium, Pieces: 2, Line Weight: 6-15 lb., Lure Weight: 1 pound/8-3/4 oz., # of Guides: 5
- Length: 6'6", Power: Medium, Pieces: 2, Line Weight: 6-15 lb., Lure Weight: 1 pound/8-3/4 oz., # of Guides: 6
- Length: 7', Power: Medium/Heavy, Pieces: 1, Line Weight: 1 pound0-20 lb., Lure Weight: 1 pound/4-1 oz., # of Guides: 6
- Length: 7', Power: Medium/Heavy, Pieces: 2, Line Weight: 1 pound0-20 lb., Lure Weight: 1 pound/4-1 oz., # of Guides: 6
- Brand: Daiwa
- Model: CFE602MFS
- Materials: IM-6 Graphite
- Color: Black
- 72 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches high
- Weight: 1 pound
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Length||6' - 7', 7' - 8'|
|Set Includes||1 Piece, 2 Piece|
|Dimensions||72" x 2" x 2"|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.