"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 13349916Firearm is not included with this product. This LG-306 overmold laser grip highlights a comfortable rubber overmold and uses front-button activation. This rubber grip surface features a slimmed down profile making them ideally suited for concealed carry.
- Instinctive activation, front button
- Both windage and elevation adjustment
- Master on/off switch
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Dot size approximately: 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Battery type: Two (2) #2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Fits: Round-butt K and L Frames only, models 10 thru 19, 48, 53, 56, 64 thru 68, 242, 296, 386, 547, 581, 586, 617, 647, 648, 686 and 696
- Weight: 0.35 ounces
- Materials: Rubber overmold
- Dimensions: 5 inches long x 3 inches wide x 2 inches deep
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
Gun not included
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Laser Type||Laser Grip|
|Dimensions||See product description|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
I don't know. I hate mine! It had great ratings but you can't hit anything unless it's 3-5 feet away because of the kick. Maybe the semi automatic is a better gun, I like revolvers. My 357 revolver was great but too big for me to conceal carry. It was accurate and very easy to shoot with barely a kick. Loved it! I don't care for semi automatics, I bought a bursa and it kept jamming every time I went to shoot it. I went straight to the 357 revolver and been with revolvers ever since.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details