"Two questions: (1) Will it fit a Smith & Wesson Model 60 Revolver? (2) Will it work if you are a Left Handed shooter?"
The laser button hit me in the wrong part of the hand. I believe if I bought the larger grip, it would have fit better. It still pretty much does what I want it to do as this hand gun is also for my wife as home protection....
Barska 1200 Lumen High-power Tactical Flashlight
30L Military Tactical Backpack (Black)
Badlands Tactical Bino Case
Slumberjack Hone Backpack
Today: $134.99 - $159.94
Slumberjack Pursuit Hunting Pack
80L Waterproof Outdoor Tactical Backpack Green
Today: $35.99 - $41.99
US Peacekeeper 36-inch Tan RAT Case
Outdoor Climbing Backpack (Grey)
ITEM#: 13336756Firearm is not included with this product. This LG-105 Defender Series Lasergrips for S&W J-Frame revolvers feature a hard polymer surface that's both rugged, and suited for personal defense. The smooth polymer material provides for snag-free draws.
- Activation: Instinctive activation, front
- Materials: Hard polymer
- Adjustable: Both windage and elevation
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot size: Approximately 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Power source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Fits: Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers. Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 with round-butt J-Frame
- Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 5 inches long x 3 inches wide x 2 inches deep
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
Grips/laser only, gun not included.
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Dimensions||see product description|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
The laser button hit me in the wrong part of the hand. I believe if I bought the larger grip, it would have fit better. It still pretty much does what I want it to do as this hand gun is also for my wife as home protection.Read More
This laser grip is great, and does exactly what it sets out to do. The fit and finish is excellent, and the laser is already sighted to 50 feet straight from the factory. The included documentation and tools are fine. Overall, I would definitely recommend this item, especially when it's so discounted here on the O.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello, davkozy. Yes, the Smith & Wesson J-Frame 60 model is among the guns this will work with. It will work just fine for left-handed shooters; as long as you have the gun sighted in correctly then regardless of what side the laser is on, your bullet will hit where the laser hits the target. Thank you for shopping with us!
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details