ITEM#: 13353511Firearm is not included with this product. The LG-405 LaserGrip is the latest edition for the prolific Smith & Wesson line of J-Frame Revolvers (Round Butt). This grip features a recoil reduction pocket to improve control of the smaller Smith & Wesson frame.
- Activation: Instinctive activation, front
- User adjustable: Both windage and elevation
- Master on/off switch
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot dize: Approximately 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Materials: Rubber overmold
- Grips/Laser only, gun not included
- Battery type: Two (2) #2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Smith & Wesson J-Frame - Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 with round-butt J-Frame
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Dimensions||See product description|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.