"Why did you choose this product?"
The CT laser guard is excellent in fit and function. Having the laser activator on the grip is a great idea and automatically comes on. It is easy to sight in and stays calibrated. I absolutely love it!!...
ITEM#: 13272589Firearm is not included with this product. This Crimson Trace Kahr Laserguard for Ruger Sr9c pistols gives concealed carry gun owners an instinctive, front activation point that requires no thought to operate. Simply grip the gun normally and the Laserguard activates, instantly painting a bright red dot where the gun is aimed.
- Fits over the trigger guard
- Instinctive front-activation
- Compact as possible for maximum holster ability
- Rugged hard polymer
- Ultra-compact 3.3mm diode
- Adjustable for windage and elevation
- 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser - Maximum output that federal law and technology will allow
- Approximately 0.5 inch diameter red dot at 50 feet
- One 1/3N 3v Lithium (included) or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries have over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Dimensions: 4.25 inches long x 0.75 inches wide x 0.63 inches high
|Laser Type||Laser Guard|
|Dimensions||4.25 inches long x 0.75 inches wide x 0.63 inches high|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
The CT laser guard is excellent in fit and function. Having the laser activator on the grip is a great idea and automatically comes on. It is easy to sight in and stays calibrated. I absolutely love it!!Read More
Easy to install, easy to zero in. The on/off switch is right at your finger tips, when finger is not on trigger. Love where it is located. Very easy to turn on and off. Would buy again.Read More
I bought this for my wife because she does not have a dominant eye and has trouble shooting. The packaging was great and it was easy to install. I thought I would need to recalibrate the laser, but it looks just about perfect - lines right up with the iron sights. Its been too cold to go shooting, but I suspect it will work out great. Fantastic price on overstock also.Read More
Questions & Answers
It fits my gun.
"I've been told that the laser is not visible during the day. Your experience?"
Thank you for contacting us dougdwinters. The laser is a pretty bright one and should be visible both in light and dark. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
"Will it fit ruger sr-40-c"
Yes, this will fit an SR40c.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details