"need price on 45acp pistol"
ITEM#: 14197839Firearm is not included with this product. The Crimson Trace Master Series of Lasergrips was designed specifically for 1911 Pistols. Made for Round Heel 1911 Models, this laser boasts the exceptional look of natural Rosewood while featuring Crimson Trace's easy to use instinctive activation.
- Natural Rosewood finish grip with rubber overmold activation pad
- 5mW peak, 633nm Red laser
- Instinctive front activation powers laser when weapon is held in natural firing grip
- Factory sighted at 50 feet
- 4 hour battery life
- Runs on two 2025 lithium batteries
- Ultra compact laser diode is designed to accommodate pistols with ambidextrous safeties
- Dot size of approximately 0.50 inches at 50 feet
- Master on/ off switch
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Fits most 1911 Round Heel-style single-stack frames with grip screws measuring 3-1/ 16 inches apart
- Dimensions: 4.25 inches long x 1.875 inches wide x 1 inch high
|Material||Plastic, Rubber, Synthetic Fiber|
|Laser Type||Laser Grip|
|Dimensions||4.25 inches long x 1.875 inches wide x 1 inch high|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Questions & Answers
Hello OstkUser75061, at this time we only sell firearm accessories. Thank you for shopping with us.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.