"Is this usable for right & left hands?"
Product came in a few days after ordering, was easy to place on the weapon. Even though it came with the companys assurance that it was sightened in at a certain distance I still used a bore laser to check the sight. Right on. Recommended this item to friend who has the same weapon....
ITEM#: 13353516Firearm is not included with this product. The LG-417 Lasergrips for GLOCKTM 17 and 19 series pistols bring to bear all of Crimson Trace's best features as well as improved holster fit for level-3 professional holsters used by law enforcement and military teams everywhere.
- Activation: Instinctive activation, front
- User adjustable: Both windage and elevation
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser
- Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot size: Approximately 0.5-inch diameter at 50 feet
- Fits: Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38
- Based on the design for the Springfield XD pistols
- Outfits Glock polymer pistols with a laser that's completely unobtrusive, and fully featured
- Features a master on/off switch
- Micro-compact diode housing that's simply the smallest there is
- Grips/laser only, gun not included
- Materials: Hard polymer
- Battery type: Two (2) #2032 lithium batteries (included)
- Over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Dimensions||See product description|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Product came in a few days after ordering, was easy to place on the weapon. Even though it came with the companys assurance that it was sightened in at a certain distance I still used a bore laser to check the sight. Right on. Recommended this item to friend who has the same weapon.Read More
Great product and at a good price. Easy to site-in. Clearly visible. Has improved my "hits" when shooting. I like the front activation which is easier, I think, to activate intermittently rather than continuously compared to the rear activation version.Read More
Questions & Answers
The laser will always be on the right side, but I don't see why someone couldn't shoot it left handed. They would just need to sight it in to their specifications.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details