"Hello , I'm looking for telescope to look at stars, moon, planets, galaxy, bird watching and more. Thanks John"
Got this for my hubby or his birthday...he had really wanted one for awhile and I was looking at the different ones available and decided on this one as it just looked and sounded like the better one. Other than the difficult task of putting it together(not too bad just a lot of parts) it really is a great telescope. Once he got it all put together he was able to see the beautiful Strawberry moon and was thrilled! So glad we got it. Great for those night in the back yard by the pergola!...
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ITEM#: 13492608This AstroWatch telescope is a well-proven performer which gives 'rich-field' views of star fields, clusters, bright galaxies, planets, the moon and the sun. The lightweight optical tubes make it the ultimate take-it-with-me telescope.
- Optical design: Paraboloidal Newtonian reflector
- Focal length: 500mm
- Objective lens diameter: 114mm
- F/ratio: F/4.4
- Highest practical power: 228x
- Faintest stellar magnitude: 12.9
- Resolving power: 1
- Finderscope: Red Dot Finder
- Focus diameter: 1.25 inches
- Eyepieces included: 2 x 1.25 super 10 and super 20
- Slow-motion control: RA and DEC
- EQ1 Equatorial mount
- Aluminum tripod with accessory tray
- Two tube rings
- Motor drive: Single axis
- Tripod height: 26-46 inches
- Tube dimensions: 6 inches in diameter x 16 inches long
- Model: CDB1145EQ1-2
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
"Can we do land during day viewing as well with this telescope? How big is it Thanks"
You may use this for day land watch with an erecting eye piece.
"Do this come with a traveling case of some kind?"
Hello Fierce Liberty, this does not include a traveling case. Thanks for shopping with us!
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details