"can this motor be fitted with an electric start?"
Motor was working fine out of the box. Took it out on the bay and messed up the prop on some rocks. Called their 800# that afternoon and had a replacement prop in a couple of days. Very nice service. Overall the motor works very well and I would recommend it. Not super powerful but does the job getting me and my son around the bay....
ITEM#: 13789618Quiet, lightweight and compact, this Short Shaft Outboard Motor from Coleman is perfect for small boats, inflatables or use as an auxiliary trolling motor. This outboard spotlights a four-stroke, OHV liquid-cooled design.
- This motor cannot be shipped to California at this time, any orders taken to be shipped to California will be canceled
- Brand: Coleman outboards
- Style: 15-inch short shaft
- Motor: 5 HP
- Quiet, lightweight and compact
- Ideal for small boats, inflatables or use as an auxiliary trolling motor
- OHV liquid-cooled
- Internal tank with enough capacity to run for more than an hour on full throttle and an external fuel tank hookup for longer trips
- F-N-R shifting with 360-degree steering
- high-grade, corrosion resistant marine aluminum alloy
- Twist-grip throttle control
- Adjustable steering friction
- Convenient, easy-to-monitor oil-level gauge indicator
- Shallow water drive
- Start-in-gear protection
- Vibration-reduction system
- Materials: Marine grade alloy
- Dimensions: 40.5 inches high x 28.2 inches wide x 14.2 inches deep
- Model: F5BMS
Ultralow emissions meets CE and EPA approval
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Sea Eagle QuikSail
CavPro KPA Series Black Aluminum Shaft Kayak Paddle
Today: $53.99 - $64.99
Coleman 1 PSI 12-volt Plastic Car Adapter Pump with Universal Nozzles
Caviness BS14 CavPro Wood Bent-shaft Paddle
Davis, Doel-Fin, Outboard/Outdrive Stabilizer, Black
Touring Full Carbon Fiber Paddle
AirFusion Aluminum Skeg
Motor was working fine out of the box. Took it out on the bay and messed up the prop on some rocks. Called their 800# that afternoon and had a replacement prop in a couple of days. Very nice service. Overall the motor works very well and I would recommend it. Not super powerful but does the job getting me and my son around the bay.Read More
This motor was the cheapest 4-stroke 5-hp motor I could find. I am new to outboard motors and the set-up directions were missing some key steps so I struggled getting thing set-up. Fortunately after some searching the internet filled in the blanks. I had the motor out for a test run on the lake and it seems to function well.Read More
Questions & Answers
No, it cannot be fitted with an electric start.
"Is this an electric motor or a pull motor?"
This product is a pull motor.
"what is the weight?"
This is 64 lbs.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details