Just what my husband wanted...
Cass Creek Ergo Series Predator Call
ICOtec GC300 Call of the Wild 12-call Electronic Predator Game Call
See Price in Cart
Cass Creek Nomad Predator Call Remote with Transmitter
ICOtec 24 Call Programmable Remote Electronic Game Call
ICOtec GC500 Call Programmable Remote 200-call Electronic Game Call
ITEM#: 12740579Cass Creek Ergo series game calls allow hunters to attract more game than ever. Featuring authentic sounds of real animals, this hand-held predator call with built-in speaker creates the illusion of 'moving sound' to increase the effectiveness of your calling.
- Programmed with five (5) field-tested, field-proven sounds
- All sounds are authentic recordings of real animals made for Cass Creek by top hunters and naturalists
- Easy, single-hand operation
- Dimensions: 9 inches long x 7 inches wide x 4 inches deep
- Model number: 10
Predator call makes the following sounds:
- Jack Rabbit: A low-pitched distress call with drawn-out tones
- Cottontail Rabbit: A higher-pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call
- Coyote howl: A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines
- Pup yips: Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls
- Fawn distress: A stressed, drawn-out call used by young deer when separated from their mother
|Dimensions||9 in x 7 in x 4 in|
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Just what my husband wantedRead More
Here Doggie Doggie...excellent call
I have had fun with this item. I have not caught any doggies yet. They are soon to come.Read More
I bought this call as a gift for my husband who is an avid hunter. He had looked at alot of different calls and found many to be expensive . This one was a great value for the price , he is well satisfied with it . The call has a good selection of predators with authentic sound . This would be a good predator call to start out with for someone who hasn't tried one yet. Thanks Overstock for great products at great values .Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.