"Why did you choose this product?"
Nice call, works well!!!!!...
Cass Creek Ergo Series Hand-held Turkey Call
ITEM#: 12740582Cass Creek Ergo series game calls allow hunters to attract more game than ever. Featuring authentic sounds of real animals, this hand-held turkey game call with built-in speaker creates the illusion of 'moving sound' to increase the effectiveness of your calling.
- Programmed with five (5) field-tested, field-proven sounds
- All sounds are authentic recordings of real animals made for Cass Creek by top hunters and naturalists
- Easy, single-hand operation
- Dimensions: 9 inches long x 7 inches wide x 4 inches deep
- Model number: 969
The Cass Creek Ergo Series Turkey Call makes the following sounds:
- Cluck: A low-volume note or series of notes used as small talk between turkeys establishing a location
- Yelp: A louder call or series of repetitious notes beckoning other turkeys to come
- Assembly Call: Usually made by an adult hen calling her clutch and other turkeys
- Kee-Kee: Used mainly by young turkeys to reassemble or a lost turkey trying to find the flock
- Purr: A confidence call used during feeding, close range and group talk
|Color||Black, Brown, Green, Multi, Orange, White|
|Dimensions||9 in x 7 in x 4 in|
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
I liked the Reviews that I found for this Product
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.