This was so much fun - he can't wait to get out in the woods to give it a try....
Cass Creek Ergo CC983 Electronic Whitetail Deer Call
ITEM#: 12740575Cass Creek Ergo series game calls allow hunters to attract more game than ever. Featuring authentic sounds of real animals, this hand-held deer call with built-in speaker creates the illusion of 'moving sound' to increase the effectiveness of your calling.
- Programmed with five (5) field-tested, field-proven sounds
- All sounds are authentic recordings of real animals made for Cass Creek by top hunters and naturalists
- Easy, single-hand operation
- Dimensions: 9 inches long x 7 inches wide x 4 inches deep
- Model number: 983
- Buck Grunt: A communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe
- Snort/Wheeze: A highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting another buck
- Tending Grunt: A low-volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe
- Lost Fawn: A stressful drawn out call used by young deer often when separated from their mother
- Rattling Antler: A call to watch two bucks fight often draws a third attempting to steal the doe
Cass Creek Ergo Deer Call makes the following sounds:
|Dimensions||9 in x 7 in x 4 in|
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
This item sounds nothing like the deer that I have heard before. This item has the sound quality of a fisher price item.Read More
Fun for the Price
I bought this for a fathers day present for my husband who liked it because he is really into gadgets. The sound levels seem a bit loud, but are adjustable. The grunts are authentic but do contain some recoding background noise that are a tad distracting for a serious hunter. This could be used as a learning tool for a beginner hunter to become familiar with different calls and how to imitate them.Read More
great little device for the avid deer hunter!!!!!Read More
This was so much fun - he can't wait to get out in the woods to give it a try.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.