"Why did you choose this product?"
Well made. I selected "hard" because i did not want to master it too easily. No chance of that. It is challenging....
Cando MVP 20-inch Hard Wobble Board
- Improve your balance with a 20-inch (moderate) Cando MVP wobble board with a blue (hard) hemisphere
- The MVP offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating platform to facilitate balance, proprioceptive training and postural reactions
- This lightweight board can be taken anywhere
- The board can be used for balance, coordination and proprioceptive training, ankle and knee strengthening or rehabilitation, core strengthening and stability, ankle range-of-motion and flexibility, and even improved posture
- Slip resistant textured top surface
- Three stainless-steel insets on the bottom to accommodate the screw-in instability ball
- To use as a wobble board place one ball in either the center inset or in one of the extremity insets
- This allows the board to pivot in multiple planes
- The board has slots to tie exercise band or tubing for a more dynamic vestibular challenge
WARNING:Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
i like it
Similar to the one I use at PT. Want to use it at home to improve the use of my ankle quicker.
"Can we buy extra balls for the bottom?"
Hello slbutcha, we do not sell extra balls for this item. You would have to check with the manufacturer. Thank you for shopping with us.
"Does this item also include the ball that you screw into the bottom of the board?"
Thank you for contacting us psathome. Yes it does. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs about Online Discount Shopping
Need a hand finding the best deals online? We've got the answers to the most frequently asked questions about online discount shopping.
Top 5 Things to Remember When Shopping Online
Shopping online can be a great way to save money and easily compare products. Use these tips to make sure you get the most out of your online shopping experience.
How to Save Money Shopping Online
Make sure you're getting the best deals possible from your online retailer. Shop online and save when you follow these tips.
Overstock Coupons - Savings You Can See
Why pay full price and why search everywhere for discounts? Here's everything you need to know about saving with Overstock coupons.
How to Choose Weight-lifting Gloves
How to Choose Weight-lifting Gloves from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose weight-lifting gloves.
How to Compare Weighted Vests
How to Compare Weighted Vests from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to compare weighted vests.
Tips on Using an Exercise Ball
Tips on Using an Exercise Ball from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about tips on using an exercise ball.
Tips on Resistance Bands
Tips on Resistance Bands from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about resistance bands.
How to Choose an Exercise Ball
How to Choose an Exercise Ball from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose an exercise ball.
Tips on Choosing Ankle Weights
Tips on Choosing Ankle Weights from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on choosing ankle weights.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details