"Does it come with the carry bag at this price?"
ITEM#: 13247458The Stable Table features a tripod design that is more rigid and has fewer joints than folding-style benches. This table is appropriate for a wider variety of shooting conditions and disciplines.
- A bolt in the base allows position adjustment of a single leg
- Aligning the tabletop so that it is parallel with the horizon
- Central shaft, seat and tabletop are able to pivot around a center axis as a single unit while keeping the tabletop parallel to the horizon
- Includes holes that function as handles
- Shooting bench breaks down into seven pieces
- Allows the user to make shots at any angle from a single setup ideal for varmint hunting.
- Materials: Welded steel
- Color: Tan
- Top dimensions: 34 inches x 23 inches
- Seat dimensions: 16-22 inches
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Perimeter rail that keeps ammunition from rolling off the bench top
- Entire frame is made from welded steel
- Padded seat adjusts from 16-22 inches and rotates in tandem with the tabletop
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Type||Shooting Chairs, Shooting Rests|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Durable, steady, and solid rest
AWESOME REST! This is east to assemble and set up. Could use a bag to carry and store.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello drive55! Unfortunately, this item does not include a carry bag. Thanks for shopping with us! -Amanda P
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.