"my pro600 slope edition golf range finder only show the upper half of the yardage on the screen the lower half is missing. i already changed the battery but still no complete number on screen. how do i correct this? also pls send me how to use the mode button"
ITEM#: 12285181Firearm is not included with this product.
- Elevate your game with the golf laser rangefinder
- Rangefinder has 5-1600 yards with +/- one yard accuracy
- Golf laser lets you make outstanding shots on the links
- Slope+/- mode measures slope +/- one degree of angle, and compensated range, based upon ball trajectory and type of club used
- Fully multi-coated optics for a crisp, clear view
- Features 7 times magnification means you see the flag 7 times closer
- Completely waterproof
- Rainguard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet or condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- Range: 400 yards to the flag, 1000 yards to a tree, 1600 yards to a reflective surface
- PinSeeker Mode allows easy acquisition of the flag without inadvertently capturing background target distances
- When more than one object is acquired, the closer of the two objects is shown on the LCD display
- Scan Mode allows distances to be continuously updated on the LCD display as you scan across the course
- Rain Mode compensates for precipitation to guarantee an accurate distance measurement through rain and snow
- Twist-up metal eyepiece with oversized ocular and +/-2 diopter setting
- Premium carrying case and 9-volt battery included
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Questions & Answers
Hello mfaja, Thank you for your inquiry; you will be contacted by Customer Care.
"Can this rangefinder be used for hunting"
While designed for golfing, this rangefinder could be used for hunting.
"What is the durability of this item what garuntee is there on the accuracy?"
Thank you for your interest. We are currently looking into this. Your answer will be posted within one to two business days.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.