This scope has good clarity. It remains clear, focused, and bright whatever magnification is chosen. The raingaurd feature is nice. The changes to the point of impact are crisp and precise. I do like the firefly feature. It is as good or better then illuminated scopes, but is simpler and less expensive. Great bang for the buck....
ITEM#: 12285194Firearm is not included with this product.
- Improve your accuracy at the range or in the field with the Bushnell Elite 3200 rifle scope
- Hunting gear offers a Firefly reticle and matte black finish
- Rifle scope features a reticle that illuminates the crosshairs after a quick 10-second flashlight charge
- Versatile all-around big-game hunting scope
- Multi-coated lenses feature Rainguard, a permanent, water-repellent coating
- Magnum recoil-proof construction
- One-piece 1-inch aluminum tube
- 100-percent waterproof, fog-proof and shock-proof
- Dry-nitrogen filled
- 1/4 MOA audible/resettable windage and elevations adjustments
- Fast-focus eyepiece
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
This scope has good clarity. It remains clear, focused, and bright whatever magnification is chosen. The raingaurd feature is nice. The changes to the point of impact are crisp and precise. I do like the firefly feature. It is as good or better then illuminated scopes, but is simpler and less expensive. Great bang for the buck.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.