Leupold 1-Piece DeltaPoint Pro Cross Slot Riser - Matte Finish 1-Piece Base
Celestron TrailSeeker Black Tripod Fluid Pan
See Price in Cart
Barska Deluxe 63.4-inch Extendable Tripod
Barska Extendable Professional Tripod
Night Owl Optics xGen 2.1x20 Monocular
Do all traps hgrb5 do-all steel target reactive handgun rebar spinner
Safari Choice Archery Arrow Rest Biscuit Brush
Walkers game ear gwp-nhe-bt razor x neck hearing enhance bt
ITEM#: 17355849Burris Signature .22 Rimfire / Airgun 1-inch Medium Matte Black Rings Burris 1-inch Signature Rifle Scope Rimfire / Airgun .22 Rings are for the shooter who demands the best performance. The benefits of this revolutionary design include consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power, scratch-free and stress-free mounting and scope value preservation. By putting a synthetic pivoting insert within a Burris steel outer ring, your scope-to-ring surface area contact is virtually 100-percent.
- Prevent 'Ring Marks' On The Finish Of The Rifle Scope Tube
- By using precision-made, tight-gripping inserts made of a dimensionally-stable synthetic material, the riflescope is not scratched or crushed which often occurs with conventional rings.
- Grip The Scope Better
- Burris Concentric synthetic inserts gripping the rifle scope tube are made of a material slightly softer than the hard-coat anodized rifle-scope tube. The Burris inserts are manufactured by a process that nearly eliminates tolerances and produces incredibly consistent parts. The inserts are slightly wider than standard BURRIS steel rings which increases the potential surface area contact by 12-percent. (Burris standard riflescope rings already provide 10-percent to 30-percent more gripping area than many other popular brands.) With the Burris synthetic inserts pivoting on all axis, they grip the entire surface area of the scope tube rather than only a portion of the tube as is the case with unlapped standard steel rings. Permit The Scope To Be Mounted Without Stressing The Scope
- Burris self-aligning synthetic inserts pivot within the ring housings to eliminate any axial misalignment and induced stress on the riflescope. Hunters and competitive shooters alike can experience temperatures from 10 degrees to over 100 degrees and at even greater extremes. As an aluminum rifle scope and steel firearm expand and contract with temperature changes, the rifle-scope will maintain point-of-impact integrity much better if it is mounted stress-free.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Accessory Type: Mounting Tools
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||2.625"(W) 1"(H) 8.25"(D)|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details