Beretta cf021000020591u beretta gridshell earmuff 24db blue/orange/black
Sig sauer air-target-quad sig sauer air-target-quad sig quad shooting gallery
Bti 909544 frankford platinum series rotary tumbler 7l
Safari Choice Judo Small Game Hunting Broadheads 100g, 6pc pack
ITEM#: 17355849Burris Signature .22 Rimfire / Airgun 1-inch Medium Matte Black Rings Burris 1-inch Signature Rifle Scope Rimfire / Airgun .22 Rings are for the shooter who demands the best performance. The benefits of this revolutionary design include consistent accuracy, tremendous gripping power, scratch-free and stress-free mounting and scope value preservation. By putting a synthetic pivoting insert within a Burris steel outer ring, your scope-to-ring surface area contact is virtually 100-percent.
- Prevent 'Ring Marks' On The Finish Of The Rifle Scope Tube
- By using precision-made, tight-gripping inserts made of a dimensionally-stable synthetic material, the riflescope is not scratched or crushed which often occurs with conventional rings.
- Grip The Scope Better
- Burris Concentric synthetic inserts gripping the rifle scope tube are made of a material slightly softer than the hard-coat anodized rifle-scope tube. The Burris inserts are manufactured by a process that nearly eliminates tolerances and produces incredibly consistent parts. The inserts are slightly wider than standard BURRIS steel rings which increases the potential surface area contact by 12-percent. (Burris standard riflescope rings already provide 10-percent to 30-percent more gripping area than many other popular brands.) With the Burris synthetic inserts pivoting on all axis, they grip the entire surface area of the scope tube rather than only a portion of the tube as is the case with unlapped standard steel rings. Permit The Scope To Be Mounted Without Stressing The Scope
- Burris self-aligning synthetic inserts pivot within the ring housings to eliminate any axial misalignment and induced stress on the riflescope. Hunters and competitive shooters alike can experience temperatures from 10 degrees to over 100 degrees and at even greater extremes. As an aluminum rifle scope and steel firearm expand and contract with temperature changes, the rifle-scope will maintain point-of-impact integrity much better if it is mounted stress-free.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Accessory Type: Mounting Tools
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||2.625"(W) 1"(H) 8.25"(D)|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.