"is this a new scope or a factory rebuild"
ITEM#: 13050621Firearm is not included with this product. In a split second, the Burris Eliminator Laserscope ranges your target, calculates your trajectory, and illuminates your perfect holdover. The rifle scope eliminates the need for a separate hand-held rangefinder.
- Comes with a listing of nearly 600 factory loaded cartridges along with a two digit ballistic curve code associated with each
- Ballistic curve code will perfectly match your specific cartridge's ballistic performance
- 0.34 MOA illuminated red dot shows you right where to place your shot
- Remote activation switch can be attached to the rifle's forearm or the scope's objective bell
- Unique mounting system allows the lowest possible mounting of the Laserscope to the rifle
- Laser range to a reflective object: 800 yards
- Laser range to a deer: 550+ yards
- Battery life: 1100 cycles
- Operating temperature: 14-122 degrees F
- Field of view: 10.5mm at 100 yards using 4x magnification 3.5mm at 100 yards using 12x magnification
- Exit pupil: 10.5mm at 4x magnification 3.5mm at 12x magnification
- Click value: 0.25 inches at 100 yards
- Weight with battery: 26 ounces
- Eye relief: 3-3.5 inches
|Material||Glass, Metal, Rubber|
|Dimensions||13 in x 2.36 in x 2.36 in|
|Country of Origin||Philippines|
This scope was exactly as expected. Burris quality and accuracy. Saves having to carry and use a range finder. Would highly recomend to all hunters.Read More
This scope is awesome, and everything it claims to be. The rangefinder works great, the mounting was easy for my rail system on my m1a and altogether I love this scope. I havent gotten around to programming in the drop, but I havent had the time to zero it at 100m either, so Ive still got some playing around to do with it. One downside is that they include an infrared remote with the scope which was designed to be closer to a finger so you could hit the button and laze to the target without having to take your hand off your rifle and hit the button on the side of the scope. However, the remote needs a pretty precise line of sight to one of the two infrared receivers on either side of the scope or it doesnt register. I found it difficult with the other accessories I have on my rifle (tango down grip, lasers, lights etc) to find a place to strap the remote where it had a clear line of sight to the receivers, so for the moment I am not using the remote. Other than that, this is a $1200 scope and I got it for $*** from o.co and I am very happy with it, cant wait to get it zerod and start taking some pot shots at 200-400m and see how the bullet drop compensator works. I may post a follow up to this at that time.Read More
The scope was delivered quickly in original box, but much of the paperwork was missing. The gunsmith that mounted the scope remarked and showed me where the scope had been mounted before. The scope itself works very well for what I need, I would buy another.Read More
The scope worked bettet than I thought, we sighted in at 100 and three of my friends all hit the target at 509 yards...what else can you say except this product works like it says. Can't wait to try it on a deer.Read More
I was really on the fence about this purchase. Overstock made it easier to swallow. With Club O, this wa much cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. This appeared to be the latest model of the scope. Several other sights were selling the previous revision for more money. Once it was mounted and dialed in we put 3-4 rounds in the same hole at 100 yards. Didn't get any false readings from the rangefinder and tested it at known distances. Seemed fairly accurate. Very pleased.Read More
Questions & Answers
Yes, this is new.
"Does scope come with mounting brackets?"
The scope will include mounting brackets.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details