This is the best scope I have ever looked through in the 35 years I have been shooting rifles. I have tried just about every brand of scope out there and this Burris tops them all in looks, clarity, durability, and price....
ITEM#: 13050620Firearm is not included with this product. This Burris Black Diamond 8-32x50mm rifle scope features a Ballistic Mil-dot reticle and matte black finish. The optic was designed and built specifically for long and ultra-long-range shooting.
- Ballistic Mil-dot reticle is designed for very flat shooting cartridges to service avid long-range hunters and tactical shooters
- Traditional Mil-dots can be used for estimating range and for wind drift
- 30mm main tube
- 6061T6 aircraft aluminum body
- Double spring tension secures the inner tube
- Adjustment knobs have steel on steel surfaces with audible clicks
- Nitrogen purged 24 times for fogproof performance
- Side focus parallax adjustment
- Fingertip adjustable and resettable 0.125 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Up to 4 inches of eye relief
|Dimensions||16.9 in x 2.28 in x 2.28 in|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
This is the best scope I have ever looked through in the 35 years I have been shooting rifles. I have tried just about every brand of scope out there and this Burris tops them all in looks, clarity, durability, and price.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.