"Is this Kayak Blue or Yellow? The description says Blue but it also says Gold, which I'm assuming is Yellow based on the picture"
Coleman Sevylor Ogden 2-person Canoe Combo
Elkton Outdoors Inflatable 10' Foot Inflatable Tear Resistant Fishing Kayak With Double Sided Oars, Rod Holders, Foot Pump & Re
Coleman Sevylor Fiji 2-person Kayak
Coleman Sevylor Tahiti 2-person Fishing Kayak
ITEM#: 16865630Run the rapids or enjoy a pleasant float in this yellow and black two-person kayak. The polyethylene carrying bag allows for easy transport and storage, and the kayak inflates to a generous 12-foot craft with plenty of room for two people. Large rings and grab handles allow easy handling and connectivity with other crafts. Offering a comfortable yet sturdy ride, the Nomad is a durable craft and can handle rough water with ease.
- Blue Wave Sports Model RL3602 kayak
- Durable 24 gauge PVC reinforced construction
- Anti-leak high frequency welding
- 2 adjustable, removable heavy duty fabric seats with matching foot rests
- Stores in tear-resistant carrying bag
- Inflates with foot pump, oversized pressure valves, and double locking air-tight seal
- 3 air chambers - 2 in hull and 1 in I-beam
- Dual directional bottom fins
- 87-inch long aluminum tube oars with 17.25-inch x 7.5-inch polypropylene blades
- Gold and black color
- Supports two adults up to 374 total pounds
- Includes user-friendly repair kit
- 1-year limited warranty
- Measures 149 inches long x 33 inches wide x 13.5 inches thick
- Weighs less than 35 pounds
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Dimensions||13.5 in. H x 30.5 in. W x 148 in. L|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
So this Yak takes about an hour to pump up with the pump provided. The picture does not show that it is covered in safety warnings about how dangerous kayaking can be in several languages. The instructions are real bad so you pretty much have to figure it out yourself. One of the paddles we received was already broken upon arrival. The design makes very little sense. There are no pockets but there are these air bulges needlessly at the bow and stern. The seats are also really uncomfortable, large and hard pack. I would note that carrying the kayak is unpractical on public transit. I've done it twice and I never want to do it again. There is no padding on the straps. My girlfriend needs to push it on a cart, only I can lift it. Performance-wise it is pathetic. A cheap Necky kayak that's 20 years old is easily 30% faster with the same paddler. This yak is a big waste of bitcoin made by people who clearly don't understand the sport.Read More
Bought this for someone else. Haven't tried it yet.Read More
Questions & Answers
The Kayak is gold and black.
"Do you have this item in stock ?"
I wanted to let you know that this item is in stock and available to purchase.
"Why did you choose this product?"
The price, ratings, had everything I was looking for in an inflatable Kayak.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details