"Why did you choose this product?"
fairly inexpensive, a little stiffer than i thought it would be but still nice guides and medium action, a little light for trolling and a little stiff for a bait casting rod but somewhere in between....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
Berkley Cherrywood HD Spinning Rod
ITEM#: 16982718A Berkley favorite for over 30 years, redefined, Hybrid design construction delivers un-matched sensitivity with the grip and tactile features of a cork handle make this Cherrywood the best one yet,
- Hybrid design construction for un-matched sensitivity with the security of through handle construction
- SS304 Guides, 20x tougher and 55% lighter than traditional aluminum oxide guides and are factory tested for dependability, Cork handle design for added comfort and grip
- Rod Length: 5'6", Pieces: 2, Power: Light, Line Rating: 2-6 lbs., Guides: 5, Lure Rating: 1/16-1/4 oz.
- Rod Length: 6'6", Pieces: 2, Power: Medium, Line Rating: 6-14 lbs., Guides: 6, Lure Rating: 1/8-3/4 oz.
- Rod Length: 7', Pieces: 2, Power: Medium, Line Rating:6-14 lbs., Guides: 6, Lure Rating: 1/8-3/4 oz
- Brand: Berkley
- Model: CWD562L
- Materials: Hybrid Design
- Color: Red
- 66 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches high
- Weight: 1 pound
|Length||5' - 6', 6' - 7'|
|Dimensions||66" x 2" x 2"|
|Country of Origin||China|
Nice pole for the price
fairly inexpensive, a little stiffer than i thought it would be but still nice guides and medium action, a little light for trolling and a little stiff for a bait casting rod but somewhere in between.Read More
An ok fishing rod. More for a beginner then an expert.Read More
Questions & Answers
liked the length and price