"Is the blade serrated? I don't see the option and the pictures show both styles."
Very satisfied with this purchase. Husband seems to really like the knife, uses it daily on the job etc....
ITEM#: 17079550Small but mighty, the lightweight Benchmade 556 Mini-Griptilian knife features a tough stainless-steel blade, molded handle and smooth AXIS locking mechanism in a compact design.
- AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- Valox handle with stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Brand: Benchmade
- Color: Black/stainless steel
- Lock mechanism: AXIS lock
- Blade: 154-centimeter stainless steel
- Blade hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Blade style: Modified drop-point; Ambidextrous thumb-studs
- Overall length: 6.78-inches
- Closed length: 3.87-inches
- Blade length: 2.91-inches
- Blade thickness: 0.100-inches
- Handle thickness: 0.510-inches
- Weight: 4-ounces
- Model: 556-BENCHMADE
|Country of Origin||United States|
Very satisfied with this purchase. Husband seems to really like the knife, uses it daily on the job etc.Read More
Father to Son Gift
Great knife, gave this knife to my son for an EDC. Small enough to fit in pocket for everyday use and protection if an unfortunate event occurs.Read More
Questions & Answers
The knife has a plain edge.
"Why did you choose this product?"
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details