"Why did you choose this product?"
Clear and accurate no its not a leupold but it's not priced that way either. If you are a budget shooter this is some practical tactical....
Style and Apply Multicolored Vinyl Zipper Removable Wall Decal
Sale: $22.74 - $62.99
Oravo Sterling Silver Princess-cut Gemstone Solitaire Rhodium Finished Ring
Sale: $31.49 - $35.09
Superior All-Season Luxurious 100-percent Cotton Basket Weave Blanket
Sale: $30.14 - $40.94
Arlo Blinds Cocoa Light Filtering Cordless Cellular Shade
Sale: $37.79 - $102.14
ITEM#: 14154443The IR 2nd generation sniper scope from Barska is designed for high-resolution sighting of distant targets where precision is an absolute necessity. This scope features windage/elevation adjustments, and multi-coated lenses.
- Brand: Barska
- 6-24x50 IR 2nd Generation Sniper Scope
- Model: AC11672
- 100-percent Waterproof and fogproof
- Extra rigid shockproof construction
- Multi-coated optics are flawless with perfect clarity for distant viewing and sighting of still and moving objects
- Also protects against the sun's UV rays and enhance light transmission
- Illuminated red and green mil-dot reticles
- 30mm tube construction
- Side parallax adjustment
- 1/8 MOA click adjustment
- Built-in sniper edged sun-shade is set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sun
- Precise and easy-to-use for tactical environments
- Fast focus eyebell
- Includes protective scope caps and set of rings
- Materials: Optical instruments/metal/glass
- Dimensions: 3.54 inches high x 16.42 inches long x 2.95 inches deep
|Magnification||10 - 20X, 20 - 30X|
|Objective Lens||30 - 39mm, 50 - 59mm|
|Country of Origin||China|
Don't waste your time and money, does not function as advertisedRead More
Best deal for the money
Clear and accurate no its not a leupold but it's not priced that way either. If you are a budget shooter this is some practical tactical.Read More
This scope would be worth a few hundred dollars more if it had a different name on it. It is incredibly stable, keeps zero even after a dog with a long tail knocks it over as you're getting ready to shoot. Easy to operate, and I want more!Read More
Nice scope, rings less desirable very cheap!Read More
Questions & Answers
I wish to see how this stacks up to higher end ir scopes.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.