"What is the actual parallel adjustment range in feet?"
ITEM#: 14154445The IR 2nd generation sniper scope from Barska is designed for high-resolution sighting of distant targets where precision is an absolute necessity. This scope features windage/elevation adjustments, and multi-coated lenses.
- Brand: Barska
- 3-9x42 IR 2nd Generation Sniper Scope
- Model: AC11668
- 100-percent waterproof and fogproof
- Extra rigid shockproof construction
- Multi-coated optics are flawless with perfect clarity for distant viewing and sighting of still and moving objects
- Also protects against the sun's UV rays and enhance light transmission
- Illuminated red and green mil-dot reticles
- 30mm tube construction
- Lockable easy-grip target-style windage and elevation adjustments
- Side parallax adjustment
- 1/8 MOA click adjustment
- Built-in sniper edged sun-shade is set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sun
- Precise and easy-to-use for tactical environments
- Fast focus eyebell
- Includes protective scope caps and set of rings
- Materials: Optical instruments/metal/glass
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches high x 10 inches long x 2.5 inches deep
|Objective Lens||40 - 49mm|
|Country of Origin||China|
First off for the money It is not a bad scope. As long as you are on a rifle range and Jupiter is aligned with Mars. It mounted easy, zeroed easy, lighted reticules are easy to see. BUT WILL NOT FOCUS BEYOND 50 METERS. Although I can still hit my target beyond 50 meters it is difficult to see because the image is NOT sharp.Read More
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately this item is out of stock. We currently do not have inventory to check, and cannot guarantee the item will be restocked.
"This scope has a 1" Tube - does it Not !!!!!!"
That is correct. It is of one inch tube construction.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.