"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 14151497The Barska 2nd generation sniper scope highlights a waterproof and fogproof design with an extra rigid shockproof construction. Multi-coated optics are flawless with perfect clarity for distant viewing and sighting of still and moving objects.
- Brand: Barska
- 10-40x50 IR 2nd Generation Sniper Scope
- Model: AC11674
- 100-percent waterproof and fogproof
- Protected against the sun's UV rays and enhance light transmission
- Multi-coated optics
- Illuminated red and green mil-dot reticles
- 30mm tube construction
- Lockable easy-grip target-style windage and elevation adjustments
- Side parallax adjustment
- 1/8 MOA click adjustment
- Built-in sniper edged sun-shade is set back in the housing to allow the sun shade to cast a shadow and reduce glare for use in bright sun
- Precise and easy-to-use for tactical environments
- Fast focus eyebell
- Includes protective scope caps and set of rings
- Materials: Optical instruments/metal/glass
- Dimensions: 16 inches high x 2.5 inches wide x 2.5 inches long
|Magnification||30 - 40X, 40 - 50X|
|Objective Lens||50 - 59mm|
|Country of Origin||China|
would not zoom, would not zero JUNKRead More
The best scope I have ever used
This is the best scope that I have found and used,because of it's magnification properties.It makes it easy to site in your target and get a good hit ever time,nice clear view.Read More
zoom could not be focus on anything past 200 yrds. STAYED BLURRY!!! the look and fit and finish were great. but the quality of glass and the eye relief were giving me issues from the first time shooting. im going to give it another whirl but man. wish i woulda saved up a little more cash and bought a leupold or nikon.Read More
Questions & Answers
good product for the price
"This might sound stupid, but does the scope require batteries for the red/green reticle?"
Yes spike31, this does work with a battery and the battery is included. I hope this helps, thanks for shopping with us.
"what are the maximum MOA clicks for vertical adjustment of sight-in? This is to be used on a .22LR from 50' to 100 yds."
1/8 MOA click adjustments.
1/8th up to 50yrds. then it goes to 1/4th from then on!
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details