Badlands Tactical HDX Schoeller Aramid Fabric Backpack
ITEM#: 18813937Stay prepared for whatever lies ahead by toting equipment and supplies inside this tactical backpack. A large interior compartment gives you lots of room for necessities, and five interior pockets are great for organizing your items and keeping them ready at a moment's notice. A zippered top provides fast access to the bag's contents, and a padded handle makes it easy to carry on one shoulder.
- Tactical backpack holds essentials close at hand
- Lightweight, durable tactical fabric construction for rugged use
- Padded and reinforced Hypalon haul handle for carrying heavy loads
- Capable of carrying up to 2 liters of liquids
- Hideaway hip belt and bedroll straps for added funcionality
- Adjustable pack compression
- Backpack measures 12 inches x 19 inches x 7.75 inches
- Weighs 2.1 pounds
- Neutral grey or tan color options
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Model Number||Tactical HDX Backpack|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.