"what is the size of the objective lens?"
- Add classic elegance and traditional sophistication to your room or outdoor patio with the BARSKA's Classic Anchormaster telescope
- Telescope is functional as well as beautiful
- Precision-made, high quality brass optics make a stunning addition to any decor
- Mounted on a standing mahogany floor tripod with extendable legs and polished brass joints
- Fully coated achromatic lenses for brilliant images
- Structured in a refractor design with helical focusing rings
- Internal image-correcting lens provides right-side-up images for the naked eye
- Brass mounts allows the scope to move smoothly in all directions
- Ideal for viewing planets or beautiful cityscapes
|Dimensions||58.3 in. L x 13.4 in. W x 12.1 in. D|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
The objective lens are approximately 80mm.
"HOW TALL DOES THE TRIPOD GO TO FOR VIEWING CONVENIENCE?"
With the legs the straightest, this tripod stands 64 inches tall. When the legs are angled, this tripod stands 61 inches tall.
"What is the power of this telescope?"
The power for this telescope is 36.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.