"Tell me more. Is this a gen 2 or 3 and how does it work? It didn't describe it very well. Thanks"
My family presented me a Zeus Pro thermal scope with 100mm lens for my 35th birthday. Obviously, I am more than happy with it, yet there are two main disadvantages: weight and size. That’s why I decided to make myself a birthday present as well and bought Predator rifle scope. The scope has everything I expected: durable housing, nice imagery quality and good temperature differences spotting. But the best thing for me is that I can use DVR and battery pack with both Zeus and Predator. Really convenient thing!...
ITEM#: 17646716Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Predator thermal imaging weapon sights to the sporting, law enforcement, and military markets. The Predator product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. Each model of the line has optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art technology for a variety of uses and mission applications ranging from the seriously committed hunter to the military designated marksman. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Predator functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.The Predator is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. The 24/7 mission capability is just one of its many strengths. Thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment Night Vision equipment, the Predator thermal imaging weapon sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices, as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
- Video Cable
- Battery Cassette
- Soft carrying Case
- Two Lithium Battery CR123A
- AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control) #94
- Picatinny adapter for AWReC (Advanced Wireless Remote Control)
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- Optical Magnification 1.6x
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- Pixel Array Format: 336.256
- Display Type: LED VGA 640x480
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz or 60Hz imaging
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x and 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/Rainbow/Various Color Modes
- 6 on board digitally controlled reticle patterns available: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross-Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and 'No Reticle',
- Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Field of View: 13-degrees
- Product Features: Requires Batteries
- Material: Aluminum
- Focusing Type: Manual
- Color: Black
|Product Features||Requires Batteries|
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 7.60" x 2.70" x 3.10"|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
My family presented me a Zeus Pro thermal scope with 100mm lens for my 35th birthday. Obviously, I am more than happy with it, yet there are two main disadvantages: weight and size. That’s why I decided to make myself a birthday present as well and bought Predator rifle scope. The scope has everything I expected: durable housing, nice imagery quality and good temperature differences spotting. But the best thing for me is that I can use DVR and battery pack with both Zeus and Predator. Really convenient thing!Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.