ITEM#: 20650046Spot targets through rough weather conditions with this thermal imaging bi-ocular. This thermal imager doesn't emit RF energy or light, making it hard to detect.
- Magnification 2x - 16x
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640x512
- Pixel Size 17 ?m
- Color White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- Lens System 42mm; F/1.0
- Exit Pupil Diameter, mm 10
- Range of Focus 5 to infinity
- Controls Direct
- Field of View - ang. (X / Y) 14.8 degrees / 11.8 degrees
- Objective Focal Length 42mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focusing Range 5 m to infinity
- Power Supply Two CR123 Lithium 3V or two CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.2V
- Environmental Rating Water and Fog-Resistant
- Operating Temperature -40 to +50 degrees C (-40 to +122 degrees F)
- Battery Life at 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) 3 Hrs
- Storage Temperature -50 to +70 degrees C (-58 to +158 degrees F)
- Dimensions (mm/in) 238?100?62 /9.4?3.9?2.4
- Weight (kg/lbs) 0.8 / 1.8
- Warranty 3 Years
- Material: Aluminum, Glass, Plastic
- Color: Black
|Material||Aluminum, Glass, Plastic|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 3.9 x 2.4|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.