ITEM#: 16243092The AIM Pro is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top. The AIM Pro projects the reticle directly into the night vision monocular lens. A small HUD-type prism projects a 65 MOA circle and single 3.2 MOA center aiming dot directly into the night vision lens. The AIM Pro is MIL-STD-810G-compliant device.
- Converts standard NV monoculars into passive night vision weapon sights
- Rapid and easy target acquisition
- AIM Pro eliminates the need for infrared laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- The only solution providing 100-percent full field of view
- Digital reticle brightness adjustment
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 picatinny or weaver rails with adjustable, locking quick-detach mount
- Brand: Armasight
- Model: ANKI000032
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -40 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -50 to + 50 degrees Celsius
- Power supply: CR123A (3,0 V) lithium or alkaline AA 1.5V (included)
- Immersion: till 1 m for 30 min
- Levels of brightness: 11
- Illumination adjustments: Digital
- Dot/circle pattern (MOA): 65
- Weapon mount type: Picatinny rail
- Dimensions: 6.7 inches long x 3.4 inches wide x 1.7 inches high
- Weight: 0.4 pounds
|Warranty||2 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Ukraine|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.