"Why did you choose this product?"
The best way I have found to maintain a clean pool without all the extra effort! You simply drop the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr into pool and it runs around doing all the dirty work for you!!! Amazing product!...
This user earned $5.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ITEM#: 12681966This fully automatic, computerized robotic pool cleaner has its own drive motor and filtration system. Simply plug it in, drop it into your pool and off it goes. The Pool Rover is pre-programmed to clean ALL of your pool spotlessly clean.
- Works on flat bottomed above-ground pools: round, oval or rectangle
- Runs on a safe 24 volts
- Unit comes complete with filter bag, 40-feet of floating cord and power supply
- Costs only pennies a day to operate
- Powerful suction motor-cleans and filters up to 4,000 gallons per hour
- Pool Rover Junior has its own filtration system
- Removes algae and bacteria as well as dirt and debris
- Distributes heat and chemicals as it vacuums
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over footprints or liner wrinkles to clean every inch of your pool
- Patented venturi system power-washes even the toughest dirt from your pool
- Cleans your pool's floors, steps and walls up to the waterline
- Lightweight unit weighs 17 pounds
- Built for residential pools up to 20' x 40'
- Measures 19 inches long x 19 inches wide x 11 inches deep
- Model number NE357
|Type||Automatic Pool Cleaners|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Easy Pool Cleaning!
The best way I have found to maintain a clean pool without all the extra effort! You simply drop the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr into pool and it runs around doing all the dirty work for you!!! Amazing product!Read More
I have a very large oval pool. The Aquabot does a great job, with one caveat.... The cord is darn near impossible to keep from tangling. I haven't spent a lot of time unplugging, detangling, and starting over. It IS getting better, so I am hoping that by next summer this issue will be "straightened" out. :-)Read More
I don't understand the question
I really like it, the only problem is, the cord keeps getting tangled up! Does a great JobRead More
A MUST Have
I have a 2100 gallon per hour sand filter and it doesn't have enough suction to make a regular pool vacuum work very well. I got this unit hoping to not have to ever vacuum the pool again. One of the main selling features is that it doesn't hook up to any inlet to rely on the suction of the pump to make it work. All that is needed is to put it in the pool, plug it in, and watch it go. Works fabulous. The washable filter bag is large so unless your pool has a lot of leaves and such, it doesn't need to be cleaned out very often. It filters out pollen, sand, leaves and other typical things in a pool (ie; googles that kids leave in the pool). I have a 12"x24" above ground and I run it on the longest cycle 1x a day, and it has definitely helped keep my pool crystal clear. It is also a great way to help mix up chemical that are added to a pool as well. I had an in ground pool and had a Polaris. This works just as well as that $800 equipment. Definitely worth the expense!Read More
The cord gets tangles up and aqua bot stops. Other then that it's a good deal.Read More
Questions & Answers
i have had a couple of these, they don't last long, but they work well in my pool
owned one before, effective, relatively inexpensive, easy to use.
I had one for six years , just stop working we loved it
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details